We commit ourselves to creating meaningful values through hyper-efficient air travel supply solutions so that the travel merchants can sell & serve air travel products better.
To enable a thousand travel businesses to succeed by 2024.
Harness the True Power of Air Ticket Supply Chain
We are a flight ticket wholesaler
We are a travel tech provider
We are an operation expert
We are an agent serving agents
Our Journey to Date
No better transformation example is more convincible than our growth path.
Starting as a Chinese Outbound Tourism Agency in Germany in 2013, UNIFIFI soon started the development of its air consolidator solution to improve the inefficiency of travel supply chains. Then, in January 2019, with the launch of Unififi Cloud, we turned our core business into a ‘ticketing-as-a-service’ to empower more travel merchants to embrace digital traveler demands better than ever.
Established in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand to serve the explosive Chinese outbound demands in leisure & business
- Sept. 2013 - Hao-You Consulting und Service GmbH was established in
Aug. 2014 - Hao-You obtained the IATA agency accreditations
- 2015 & 2016 - Unififi Australia and New Zealand were established with the IATA accreditations
Transformed core business to flight ticket wholesaler with furthered global capability
- 2017 & 2018 - Expanded our network with IATA and ARC accredited subsidiaries in Shanghai, Los Angeles, New York, and Beijing
- Aug. 2017 - Unififi Global Service Center was launched to provide centralized support in EN/CN, and 24/7/365
- Dec. 2017 - Unififi Tech & Operation Hub launched in Beijing
Became an established tech-driven consolidator providing integrated solutions
- Jan. 2019 - launched Unififi Cloud 1.0 externally, serving our clients with aggregated GDS content.
- Feb. 2019 - Jetstar Airways connected as the first new retailing airline
- Oct. 2019 - Unififi Hong Kong was established as the global hub
- Dec. 2019 - Directly connected with Lufthansa Group's NDC content
- Jan. 2020 - IATA NDC-3 certified
- Dec. 2020 - Unififi Cloud 2.0 went alive with ticketing automation in both API and Portal products.
Ramping up our global footprint, aspiring to become a leading global consolidator by 2024.
- March 2021 - Unififi Cloud 3.0 was released. The end-to-end shopping experience including self-service account and transaction management features made available.
- March 2022 - IATA ARM Index Seller accreditation
- more exciting developments ahead...follow us or register for our newsletter to stay tuned.
Our Founders & Team
Our founders are tourism veterans from industrial, operational, and technology fields.
Unififi Group strives because we want to create meaningful value in this exciting transformation of our beloved travel industry. As a privately-owned independent company, we focus on continuously investing in pragmatic innovations and cultivating long-term partnerships that can help us grow together.
We now are a global network with 102 team members across different locations.